The Allianz league fifth round refixed game between Kilkenny and Wexford will now take place on Sunday next, March 10th at 2pm. The current state of the Division 1A table means its all to play for heading into the final round. Kilkenny will be looking for their third win of the campaign to secure a quarter final spot for 2019.
Tickets are available in usual outlets (Centra and Supervalu), pre-purchasing tickets will ensure a saving of €5 and faster entry to the ground on the day. Tickets are also available online here. Tickets for the original fixture are vaild for his game.
Click below for press release from Wexford Gardai/Wexford GAA (Re: traffic and event information).
Advice from An Garda Siochana/ Wexford County Board to Supporters travelling to the Allianz Hurling League Match between Wexford and Kilkenny on Sunday the 10th of March 2019 at Innovate Wexford Park
- Throw in at 2.00p.m.
- Gates Open at 12.30 p.m.
- All Supporters are encouraged to come early, not to leave it to the last minute and to car pool where possible.
- Traffic/ Parking restrictions will be in place around Innovate Wexford Park with particular restrictions around the residential areas of Corish Park, Liam Mellows Park, Whiterock View, Woodfield, Ashfield Drive, Beechlawn, Pineridge, Clonard Road & Summerhill.
- Gardai will be on duty on specific points and on mobile patrol to ensure that no parking breaches occur, for example parking on double yellow lines, on footpaths etc. Gardai will issue tickets and tow vehicles away in instances were parking breaches occur and where access to homes of local residents or emergency routes are blocked.
- Designated Parking facilities provided at Clonard Church, St Peters College, North End Soccer Club, and Public Car Parking Facilities in Wexford Town and its Environs.
- Due to the large crowd, supporters should be cognisance that delays can be expected and we would ask all motorists to be patient as it will take time for traffic to disperse after the match.