It is expected that those who love hurling will give preference to those Businesses who support our hurlers, and all aspects of GAA and Camogie.
Those taking out the new Business Membership will receive:
- Window/Van/Vehicles stickers signifying their membership.
- Inclusion in a categorised Directory of Services and Businesses, which will be available on www.kilkennygaa.ie website. All those accessing the kilkennygaa website will be encouraged to support these businesses and to follow a link from the homepage to access the Directory of these businesses.
- The annual membership fee will give Business Members continuous access to this market for 12 months.
- Business Members will be entitled to negotiate special rates for extra advertising on the website.
- This new Scheme will be extensively publicised in local media, at matches, in match programmes using the slogan: “Before you buy, give those who support hurling a try”.
- The Kilkenny GAA and the Supporters Club will continuously promote the Scheme on the website and at all suitable occasions.
- The Annual Membership is €200. If you are interested in taking out this Business Membership please contact the Secretary of the Supporters Club Jim Freeman 087-2551507
Hurling in Kilkenny continues to create a wonderful ‘feel good’ factor, which tends to override the economic slump. The thousands of hurling fans, who flock to Kilkenny to matches, and to the training sessions, add much value to the local economy.
The successes of all our hurling teams seem to stimulate economic activity to the benefit of all.
This scheme is intended to ‘tap into’ that positivity, and the Supporters Club is confident that all businesses will benefit.
The money generated by this scheme will go to the many projects initiated by the Kilkenny GAA Supporters’ Club to support and maintain and ensure a good future for all Gaelic Games in the County. Ad sample Photos from Launch