Kilkenny GAA U-12 Festivals Nowlan Park August 25th 2012
• Distribute “Respect Bibs” to one mentor for each Club
• Arrange Clubs to their pitches (See sheets below)
• Make Presentation of momento to All Players
• Stands to be used as Dressingrooms for all team
• Ensure Players are rotated if there are subs
1. Each Club will have the opportunity to have TWO Teams Playing on two pitches in our “Theatre of Dreams” – Nowlan Park. Teams are to be of mixed ability – Not an “A” and a “B” Team. Each club will have One Game – 15 minutes a half followed by 10 minutes of Gaelic Football with no Half time
2. Teams will be 7/ 9/10/11/12/ a –side (as designated by club numbers)
3. If a club has subs, subs are to be rotated, so that a player is only taken off once during the game.
4. It is vital clubs are in place ready to start on appointed time to ensure smooth running of both days
5. Normal Hurling rules apply
6. Player who is fouled takes the free,
7. Nearest player to the sideline, takes the sideline.
8. Bad language is discouraged on the pitch and on the sidelines.
9. Each player will be presented with a momento of the occasion in the Presentation Stand
10. Transition year students will referee the games
11. We would ask mentors to wear the “Respect” Bibs and shake hands with opposing mentors before and after the game.
12. Players to shake hands before and after the game as part of “Respect” campaign
13. We all should try to make it a memorable occasion for players/coaches and parents.
14. Thank you and your club for your co-operation during 2012.
Group 1 8.45am Tullaroan, Lisdowney
Group 2 9.35am x clubs St. Lachtains, Mooncoin
Group 3 10.25am x clubs, Fenians, Blacks & Whites
Group 4 11.15am Young Irelands, Barrow Rangers
Group 5 12.05pm Erins Own, Graiguenamanagh
Group 6 12.55pm Rower/Inistioge, Conahy Shamrocks
Group 7 1.50pm Danesfort, Dicksboro
Group 8 2.40pm Danesfort , Dicksboro (Team Maroon)