125 years of James Stephens History “From the Arch to the Pump” is Launched”

Thu 3rd Jan Paul Fitzgerald

125 years of James Stephens History “From the Arch to the Pump” is Launched”

A huge crowd attended the launch of the James Stephens Club History “From the Arch to the Pump”  by GAA President Liam O’Neill in Hotel Kilkenny recently. Written by Club Chairman Tommy Lanigan, the four hundred and forty four page volume chronicles the clubs history from 1887 through a series of articles that reflected the social, historic, sporting and physical development of the games in the Club, City and County down through the generations. For Photos from the night Click Here

GAA President Liam O’Neill presents a copy of the James Stephens Club History “From the Arch to the Pump” to Club President Sean Tyrell

Related News

View All

Main Partner