KILKENNY MINOR FOOTBALL PANEL
The following players are asked to attend training at the Kilkenny M.W. Training Centre, Dunmore on Thursday 19th March at 7pm
- Chris Kavanagh, Edward Moylan, Oisin Gough, Evan Carroll, Tom Kenny, Kieran Ryan [Dicksboro].
- Brian Coady, Brandon Sheehan, Eoin Murphy [Muckalee].
- Sean Buggy [Erin’s Own].
- Shane Walsh, Ian Long [Piltown].
- Ross Butler, Jack Lalor, Thomas Gleeson, Cian Loy, Jay Leahy, Shane Maher [O’Loughlins].
- Jake Cullen, James Tynan, Tom Whitty [Danesfort].
- Patrick Nolan [Blacks and Whites].
- Terry Dreelan [Graiguenamanagh].
- Jason Shiley, Tarric O’Conner, Thomas O’Conner [Tullogher-Rosbercon].
- Mark Kearns, Kevin Crowley [Mooncoin].
- William Dunphy [Mullinavat].
- Jody O’Dwyer [Carrickshock].
- Diarmuid Dwyer [Kilmacow].
- Liam Dunphy [Lisdowney].
- Jack Frisby [Slieverue].
- Martin Keoghan, Tommy Walsh [Tullaroan].
- Donal Cass [Conahy].
- Sean Power [Emeralds].
- Victor Costelloe, Michael Coady [Dunnamaggin].
- Luke Dowling, Shane Byrne [Bennettsbridge].
- Darragh Joyce [Rower-Inistioge].
- Joe Connolly [Clara].
Clubs are requested to have their players at training. There may be players who have been omitted from the panel and are interested in representing Kilkenny. Clubs should get those players to the session on Saturday.
Please contact Pat Nolan 085-1546130, Nioclas O’Carroll 087-2255751 or Brendan O’Sullivan 086-0789151.