All-Ireland Hurling Quarter Final
Waterford v Wexford
Throw In: 4.00pm
Intermediate Hurling Final 2pm
Cork v Kilkenny
Adult Pre-Purchase: €30.00 Adult Match-Day: €35.00
Student/Senior: €30.00 (No on the day concessions)
Pre-Purchase Pricing ends on midnight July 22.
Hurling Matches at Páirc Uí Chaoimh on Sunday 23/07/2017 – Garda Message
All-Ireland Intermediate Hurling Championship FinalCork -v- Kilkenny All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Quarter-FinalWexford -v- Waterford
These matches begin at 2pm and 4pm respectively and large crowds are expected. As the majority of Wexford, Waterford and Kilkenny supporters will approach Cork on the N25 through Dungarvan, Youghal, Killeagh, Castlemartyr and Lakeview Roundabout in Midleton, traffic congestion is expected. There are other events also on on Sunday (Imokilly Mini Stage Rally in Midleton and the Munster Fleadh Cheoil in Cork City) which will also affect match traffic so, in order to make your experience a good one, it is advisable to:
1. Leave early and give yourself enough time to get to your destination
2. Stay on the main routes – N25 / M8 / N72 as these will get priority from Gardaí on point duty
3. Obey Road Signage and directions of Gardaí and Stewards
4. Utilise the Rail Service from Midleton, Carrigtwohill, Glounthaune and Little Island Irish Rail Stations where parking is free. Buses will run from Kent Rail station in Cork City to Páirc Uí Chaoimh
5. Ensure that you do not leave property on display in your parked car A detailed Traffic Operation will be in place for traffic travelling on the N25 from Youghal to the Jack Lynch Tunnel. To assist with traffic flow, match traffic should remain on the main routes where it will receive priority. After the matches, supporters should be mindful of significant traffic volumes leaving the venue and travelling onto the N25 in particular. We ask all patrons to patient and we will work with you to ensure your safe and timely return home. For more information on arrangements in Cork City, see:
http://garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=20887 Monitor our local Facebook page for updates:
https://www.facebook.com/Garda-Síochána-Cork-Kerry-Limeric…/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/GardaTraffic
All Ireland Hurling Quarter Finals Pairc Ui Chaoimh
Saturday and Sunday July 22nd/23rd
We extend a warm welcome to all supporters attending Páirc Uí Chaoimh this weekend. Our advice to all regardless of where you are travelling from is to arrive early and to park and ride or walk to the stadium.
Please note there will be severe restrictions on parking anywhere near the stadium and vehicular access will be extremely limited. However, there is ample parking available in the city centre with regular shuttle bus services to Páirc Uí Chaoimh.
In addition to on street parking, Q-Park are offering discounted Match Day parking at a fixed rate of €5 for Páirc Uí Chaoimh Customers. This offer will run from 10am to 8pm each match day and applies to City Hall and Carroll’s Quay car parks only. To avail of this offer, see the following links or go directly to q-park.ie Tickets must be booked before midnight prior to the day of the match.
Q-Park Carroll’s Quay https://bookings.parkmagic.net/cpreservations/booking.aspx?mi=135&cp=34&pd=1577&ds=1
For information on opening hours, location maps and services- check out:http://www.q-park.ie/language/en-us/parking-with-q-park/our-parking-facilities/city/cork
Supporters outside Cork intending to travel by bus can avail of express Bus Eireann services from Clare, Tipperary, Wexford and Waterford.
Saturday July 22nd
- Buses will depart Cashel Main Street, The Bakehouse every two hours from 10:05 with last return journey at 18:00 from Cork Bus Station
- Buses will depart Cahir from Castle Street Tourist Office every two hours from 10:25 with last return journey at 18:00 from Cork Bus Station
- Buses will depart from Ennis Bus Station every hour from 08:20 with the last return journey at 18:25 from Cork Bus Station
Sunday July 23rd
- Buses will depart from Waterford Bus Station every hour from 09:00 with the last return journey at 20:40 from Cork Bus Station
- Buses will depart Dungarvan every hour Davitts Quay from 09:50 with the last return journey at 20:40 from Cork Bus Station
On arrival in Cork the Route 202 service operates every 20 minutes to Pairc Ui Chaoimh from Merchants Quay adjacent to the Bus Station.
Supporters arriving by train to Kent Station, can avail of a bus service from 13.30hrs – which will serve Parnell Place Bus Station en-route to Páirc Uí Chaoimh (Ballintemple) for the game on each day.
The Return services will also operate from Ballintemple (Route # 202), with a connection at Parnell Place for Kent Station (Route # 205 and Route # 226).
The Return Fare will be €2.20 per adult with half fare for children under 16 years of age.
Kilkenny Intermediate Team to play Cork in All Ireland Final
- David Aylward Glenmore
- Niall Doherty Galmoy
- Ger Teehan Graigue Ballycallan
- David Prendergast Thomastown
- Barry Whelan Thomastown
- Cormac Fleming Mooncoin
- John Cahill Carrickshock
- J.P. Treacy Young Irelands
- Martin Keoghan Tullaroan
- Paul Holden Young Irelands
- Darragh Brennan (Capt.) Carrickshock
- Edmond Delaney Conahy Shamrocks
- Sean Carey Young Irelands
- Martin Power Piltown
- Robbie Donnelly Thomastown
- Darragh Phelan Emeralds
- Eamonn Egan Graigue Ballycallan
- Victor Costello Dunnamaggin
- James Power John Lockes
- Colum Prendiville Graigue Ballycallan
- Liam Hickey St. Lachtains
- Tom Phelan Conahy Shamrocks
- DamienWalsh Carrickshock
- Niall Walsh Windgap
Eoin Moriarty – Emeralds.
Simon Rafter – St. Lachtains.
Criomthann Bergin – St. Lachtains.
Sean O’Dwyer – Graigue Ballycallan.
Tony Delaney – John Lockes.
James Grace – Carrickshock.
Kevin Brophy – Piltown.
Jack McDowell – John Lockes.
– Anthony McCormack – Dunnamaggin.
– Nigel Skehan – O’Loughlin Gaels.
– Pat Dwyer – Carrickshock.
– Dave O’Neill – Graigue Ballycallan.
– John Brennan – Thomastown.
– Declan Gahan – Kilmacow.