Wednesday 5th February at 7.30pm – UPMC Nowlan Park
“Creating a Safe Club” – [For Senior Club Officers]
This interactive module is designed to create awareness for Club Officers of risk management and provide practical knowledge in how to create a safer club with the key objective of reducing accidents and potential insurance claims. The module covers:
1. Identifying and managing risk in your club grounds and facilities
2. Understanding the value of documentation
3. Managing third-party contractors and events
4. Introduction to the Safe Club Programme
5. Navigating the insurance and claims process
6. Using scenario-based information to bring topics alive
7. Creating a safety culture
It will be particularly beneficial for clubs involved in Operation Transformation and those who have facilities such as Astroturf pitches and Walking tracks. Clubs undertaking building work in the coming year should be represented.
Further information and booking to Seamus Reade on 085-1389397.