Kilkenny’s opening game of the Leinster Championship will be a semi-final appearance against Dublin on Saturday next in Croke Park at 15.45pm.The gaa will be streamed live on GAAGO, the game will cost €5 when purchsed through this link here. (Please note purchases through the Apple/Android app will incur a different exchange rate, for best rate please purchase on this link above).
How to buy and what to expect
· Go to website www.gaago.ie. Click “Buy Now” on the Kilkenny v Dublin game
· Click Buy This Game.
· If you haven’t used GAAGO before, you need to create an account with an email address/password and you also need to fill in your credit card details below the account set up section.
· Once that’s filled in click ‘Create Account & Buy’ and you’ll have a GAAGO account set up and will be able to go into the game and watch.
· There will be trailers up until 5 mins or so before throw-in.
· A bought game can be watched until the end of the year and can be viewed back 10 times. If you join a game late (say 4.00pm instead of 3.45pm) then you get the option of watching it from throw-in rather than live. On-demand means when you want to watch, at a time that suits you.
· There will be trailers at half time and coverage will resume itself just before the second half.
GAAGO will have a support team in the office every weekend to deal with live queries people might have, they will deal with everything online and very quickly, and our Frequently Asked Questions and Support Tickets can be found here https://support.gaago.ie/support/home
Ways to watch
You can watch GAAGO on your PC or Laptop, Apple (iPhone, iPad) and Android devices (mobile, tablet) directly on our website.
You can also access GAAGO via our App (Android & iOS). Both are available to download from the App/Play Store.
GAAGO does not officially support Smart TV and Gaming Consoles browsers.
GAAGO can be streamed on Apple TV via AirPlay and Chromecast via the Chrome browser on PC/laptop and Android. You can also cast GAAGO to your Smart TV through our App.
Alternatively, you can watch GAAGO on your TV using a wired connection, hooking a HDMI/VGA cable from your laptop into the back of your TV. If there is not a HDMI cable in your house you can pick one up for €5 approx. in most hardware shops/Tesco etc. You should have one anyway that connects your Sky Box to your TV and it’s the same cable required.