Kilkenny GAA Development Squads/Regional Club Squad Coaching sessions 2021
Our U14 /U15/U16/U17 Age levels, have “Internal Games” THIS SATURDAY 10TH July as Players / Coaches continue to prepare for an Inter-County “Development Squads Hurling day” on Saturday 24th July.
Our “U13 Regional Club Squad Coaching sessions” continue this Saturday in 4 new venues.
At U14/U15/U16/U17 Age Levels Panels are as selected for the previous session.
At U13 for the Regional Club Squad sessions, Clubs Coaching Co-ordinators have been contacted to send the players. Club players who have Club U13 Matches are to give preference to their Clubs.
NB –With U13 Club games on Saturday clubs not participating in club games can send in 1/2 additional players if interested. Please note which venue your club players are to attend.
In addition to these “Internal Games” /Coaching Sessions our dedicated cohort of Coaches will also be attending the local U17/U15/U13 Club league games organised by Bord Na NÓg.
Please read each Development Squads/U13 Regional Club Squad session Time /Venue/Details carefully.
Players please note:
(1) Strict Covid 19 guidelines/protocols to be adhered to.
(2) Wash hands on entering /exiting the ground.
(3) Bring own water bottler with your name on it.
(4) Ensure your parent/guardian completes your Health questionnaire. (See below).
(5) Please wear your Club togs/stockings for the session.
(6) Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to start of session.
(7) Bring your Helmet, and a spare hurl with your name on it.
Parents/Guardians Please note:
(1) One Parent/Guardian is allowed attend.
(2) Everybody is asked to adhere strictly to the Covid 19 Guidelines.
(3) Wash hands on entering and exiting the venue.
(4) Social Distance of 2 Metres to be maintained.
(5) Complete you and your youth players Foireann Health Questionnaire.
(6) Instructional video on setting up your player profile on the Kilkenny Development Squads/U13 Regional Club Squad sessions are available. Click the following link. trim.FBB79AFD-ECB6-4A30-8C76-475B3E09EC39.
(7) Once THE PROFILE is created by you, your player will be assigned to the relevant Development Squad Team.
(8) The Health Questionnaire should be submitted for yourself and your player before each and every session/game.
|Under-17 Kilkenny Development Squad 2021|
|in MW Hire TC Dunmore Time 9.00am Games Start 9.30am
Sharp Saturday 10th July
|Any issues Contact Squad Leader : Liam Dowling (086) 0605869|