Our U16s have games this Saturday vs Tipperary.
To keep all updated in relation to Development Squad Plans :
U14s back with clubs for Feile and local championship.
U15s back with clubs for Feile and local championship.
U16s have games v Tipperary this Saturday 21st August , then back with clubs for local championship.
U17s (Celtic Challenge group) back with clubs for local championship.
Players please note :
(1) Strict Covid 19 guidelines/protocols to be adhered to.
(2) Wash hands on entering /exiting the ground.
(3) Bring own water bottler with your name on it.
(4) Ensure your parent/guardian completes your Health questionnaire. (See below).
(5) Please wear your Club togs/stockings for the session.
(6) Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to start of session.
(7) Bring your Helmet, and a spare hurl with your name on it.
Parents/Guardians Please note :
(1) One Parent/Guardian is allowed attend.
(2) Everybody is asked to adhere strictly to the Covid 19 Guidelines.
(3) Wash hands on entering and exiting the venue.
(4) Social Distance of 2 Metres to be maintained.
(5) Complete you and your youth players Foireann Health Questionnaire.
(6) Instructional video on setting up your player profile on the Kilkenny Development Squads/U13 Regional Club Squad sessions are available. Click HERE.
(7) Once THE PROFILE is created by you, your player will be assigned to the relevant Development Squad Team.
(8) The Health Questionnaire should be submitted for yourself and your player before each and every session/game.
Kilkenny GAA Development Squads Committee
U16 Kilkenny Development Squad 2021
Any issues contact Squad Leader : Pat O’Grady (087) 2745690
Players to wear Kilkenny Togs and Stockings
Players to arrive at the venue by 8.45am