Kilkenny GAA Development Squads/Regional Club Squad Coaching Sessions 2021
Our U14 /U15/U16 Age levels, have another Development Squad coaching session this Saturday, 7th August , 2021 at various venues around the county.
The U13 Regional Club Squad sessions are also taking place this Saturday 7th August .
We are very indepted to our clubs for providing top class Facilities and our volunteer coaches who are continuously working away.
In addition to these sessions our dedicated cohort of Coaches will also be attending the local U17/U15/U13 Club league games organised by Bord Na NÓg over the coming weeks.
Please read each Development Squads Time /Venue/Details CAREFULLY
Players please note :
(1) Strict Covid 19 guidelines/protocols to be adhered to.
(2) Wash hands on entering /exiting the ground.
(3) Bring own water bottler with your name on it.
(4) Ensure your parent/guardian completes your Health questionnaire. (See below).
(5) Please wear your Club togs/stockings for the session.
(6) Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to start of session.
(7) Bring your Helmet, and a spare hurl with your name on it.
Parents/Guardians Please note :
(1) One Parent/Guardian is allowed attend.
(2) Everybody is asked to adhere strictly to the Covid 19 Guidelines.
(3) Wash hands on entering and exiting the venue.
(4) Social Distance of 2 Metres to be maintained.
(5) Complete you and your youth players Foireann Health Questionnaire.
(6) Instructional video on setting up your player profile on the Kilkenny Development Squads/U13 Regional Club Squad sessions are available. Click HERE.
(7) Once THE PROFILE is created by you, your player will be assigned to the relevant Development Squad Team.
(8) The Health Questionnaire should be submitted for yourself and your player before each and every session/game.
Kilkenny GAA Development Squads Committee.
|U14 “Central” Kilkenny Pre- Development Squad 2021|
|in Danesfort GAA at 1.30pm sharp Saturday 7th August|
| Any issues contact Squad Leader – Michael Farrell (085)1283075
Players please bring runners/boots as part of the session will include a wall ball section.